Here are a few little snippets into what we have been up to the last couple months. I didn't feel like creating several posts about all of them so here you go, recent random moments documented via pictures!
![]() |
| We LOVE parks. And rocks. And I love Kaiser! |
![]() |
| This is Kaiser and Roslin playing in the puddles. We have been babysitting Roslin since May. |
![]() |
| This was taken at my friend Sierra's house on a girls night. We were making vinyl letters for the holidays! Jenepher.Emily.Me.Amanda |
![]() |
| Here are the finished products :) |
![]() |
| And the back :) |
![]() |
| Scott and I got to go to the last football game of the season together! A&M vs Western Carolina 11.14.15 |
![]() |
| Goofy Kaiser being an astronaut! |
![]() |
| Kaiser is helping me vacuum! His idea hahahaha |
![]() |
| Me and Kaiser had a park date the day before Thanksgiving this year. I just love his little grin! |
![]() |
| Had Thanksgiving with Tyson and Kendyl and a few friends from their ward in Katy. Kaiser enjoyed the bounce house way too much haha! Even in the rain! |
![]() |
| Our turkey for craft day! |
![]() |
| Kaiser LOVES books lately. We set his tent up and it was his little reading nook for quite some time. Melt my heart! |
Well, there are a few random photos to finish getting caught up! Pictures I always want to have and remember because memories are the best, right?? :)












No comments:
Post a Comment