The first weekend in May was a great weekend for our family. Toni came down from Seattle, Cody walked at his graduation, and I had my baby shower given to me by my Chelsea and Toni.
Cody graduated back in December, but walked on Saturday May 4th. It was fun to all be together to watch him accomplish something so great! Good job Codes!
Monday May 6th was the day that Toni and Chelsea threw me a baby shower! I am such a lucky gal to have these two be so willing to go through all that planning and effort. The shower turned out better than I ever imagined!
The decorations were super cute and the food was tasty...
The atmosphere was great--it started out outside, but after the lightning/thunder/dark clouds came in we decided to move it inside
So many family and family friends came to show their support--it was great!
We definitely got spoiled to say the least! So many clothes, blankets, bath stuff, a bumbo, a humidifier, a bouncer, medical stuff, accessories, the list goes on...
One of my favorite things from the shower were the "Baby Wishes for Baby Perkes" that Chelsea came up with. I loved reading them to my little boy after, and I even shed a tear or two while doing so. It was so fun to hear what hopes everyone had for our sweet little one.
All in all--great, family-filled weekend! Thanks to my great sisters for all they did to make my shower wonderful! I love them!


I love you!
ReplyDelete