Scott blessed Kaiser on October 13th. He did such an amazing job. I am so grateful for Scott and for his ability and willingness to bless Kaiser. It was truly a perfect blessing, and I am so proud of him.
Since our church doesn't start until 1:30, we were able to spend the morning together with our little family. Kaiser was such a happy boy all morning. We put him in his precious blessing outfit, (thanks mom and dad!) fed him, and set off for church.
Right before his blessing, Kaiser started to get sleepy and fussy so Scott stood up with him and tried to put him to sleep. Sure enough, right after Scott started his blessing he fell right asleep. (We were both secretly a little nervous that he would fuss through it!)
I have never heard a more beautiful blessing.
It was a perfect day. Kaiser couldn't have been or looked more perfect. Our families and friends were so supportive to join us on his special day. Perfect.
| Our cute little family :) |
![]() |
| I love Kaiser's blessing outfit so much! |
We are so blessed to have Kaiser in our family. We love him so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment