I consider myself quite the lucky lady to be able to still have both my Grandma and Great Grandma around. Throughout Kaiser's life, we have had opportunities where we have all been together to get a five generation photo but we never have for some reason. It definitely needed to happen while we were still visiting!
My mom and I went up to visit my Great Grandma Porter who lives in Cub River, Idaho. She is such a great lady and is the most active, sharp 96 year old that I know! My Grandma Hampton met us up there as well so that we could take a photo all together and have the wonderful five generations documented finally!
Nothing too fancy, just a photo taken on my Grandma Porter's couch in her home. But how special is it that I actually get to have this photo forever! Kaiser had a fun time seeing "Grandma Great Great," and playing with her toys. We also had a fun time visiting with her and getting to see her again. I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment