We celebrated Kaiser turning 2 on July 3, 2015. We had the party at my Mom's school where we had his 1st party. This year Kaiser told us he wanted a "tractor cake" so we made it a tractor-themed party!
We had his party right after nap time when he would be happiest. We kept it pretty casual. We ate sandwiches, salads, and chips and drinks. After we ate, Kaiser opened his presents and had such a great time opening them. We think he felt pretty special while he was unwrapping them. After presents, we sang Happy Birthday to him again, and he was able to blow out his "fire" again on his candle. He loved it. Then, he got to choose his piece of cake. We had cake and creamies for dessert.
The rest of the party we just spent talking and playing with Kaiser. I wish I had taken more pictures. Some of these I even borrowed from Aunt Toni because I wasn't on the ball enough to photograph everything and everyone who came.
He was sure blessed to have so many people come to celebrate him. Me and Scottt. Grandma and Grandpa Lehman. Grandma and Grandpa Perkes, Grandma Jana and Grandpa Boone. Aunt Toni. Aunt Cheyanne and Uncle Dakota. Uncle Cody Aunt Chel Boston and Emmy. Aunts Bethany and Kacee. Uncles Connor and Kendall. Great Grandpa Parsons. Great Aunt Jill and cousins Brynna and Aubrey. Great Uncle Jim and Great Aunt Mary. That's a LOT of people there who love Kaiser and support Kaiser. What a LUCKY boy. Hopefully I didn't leave anyone out...it has been a while haha.
Anyways, here are the few photos I took (or Aunt Toni took) of his party:
| His adorable tractor cake! Half vanilla and half chocolate. |
| The decorations |
| Tractor Balloons |
| Kaiser opening presents |
| Kaiser.Boston. Emmy. Cute little cousin photo |
![]() |
| Kaiser enjoying his cake! |
We are so glad we got to celebrate you, Kaiser! What a wonderful little boy you are, and you are so loved by so many people! Happy 2nd Birthday buddy! Love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment