April 6, 2016 was one of the more fun park dates we have had in a LONG time. Me Jenepher and Emily met up to spend some time together and let our kids play at the park, as per usual haha.
I wish I could remember the exact details as to which one of our kids started it all, but I guess it doesn't really matter. I think it may have been Owen. Owen took off his shirt because he didn't want to get it wet. And then Kaiser, Enok, and Payton did the same thing, only they didn't stop with just their shirts. Kaiser and Enok took off their shorts as well, and eventually their underwear! Kaiser and Payton were running around the building like crazy laughing and carrying on having a grand old time. We were shocked that our kids suddenly decided to streak but found it absolutely hilarious! We were laughing so hard all while trying to grab the kids to tell them to put their underwear on at the very least but they kept running away from us! It was all in good fun and I'm glad to have such funny memories of me and my friends and our kiddos goofing around and having so much fun together at the park. Here are a few pictures. We love our little goofball children!
I can guarantee that this would not have been as fun if it had happened with ANY other one of my friends. My, Jenepher, and Emily's friendship together is so special because we can 100% be so authentic and real with each other. And we don't judge if all of our kids decide to throw their clothes off and streak. We love them all the same and join in on all the fun.
![]() |
| Kaiser. Enok. Owen. Peyton. |
![]() |
| Kaiser and Peyton Streaking |






No comments:
Post a Comment