The boys were able to do a whole bunch of fishing. Scott was stoked for that because he had been wanting to fish for a very long time. They fished for a good part of the two days, and then a little bit of the third day we were there. Neil and Scott caught one or two decent sized ones, but for the most part they were all small. Poor Kendall didn't catch anything.
| We saw a moose!! |
| Grandma Sandy with Kaiser |
| Beautiful scenery |
I stayed in the cabin for quite a bit of the time, which was still great for me. I visited with the fam, and played with Kaiser. We also played Bang. Bang is a must have game for vacations :)
We went for a couple walks, and played on the 4-wheelers. We just enjoyed the nature, the beauty, and the atmosphere. I was amazed at how beautiful it was up there. I had never been but I guarantee I will go back.
On our way out, we stopped in at Mesa Falls, and saw the beautiful waterfall and scenery there. That was my favorite part. So pretty!
Thanks to our wonderful Perkes family--we were able to get out of town and enjoy ourselves on a nice, relaxing vacation. It was so great to get out of the house and do something different for a few days. It felt really nice.




i love island park!! we used to go every year, and still prob go most years, but i never get sick of going! it is SOOO beautiful!! it will always be one of my very favorite places in the world! awesome you got to go to mesa falls, it is so pretty there too! i'm so glad i got to see you at chili's, you look great and your baby is so adorable! i miss you!
ReplyDelete