Tuesday, March 8, 2016

31 Week Ultrasound

The day after we got home from Utah, we were able to have our 3rd ultrasound to see our little man. It was obviously not as long or in depth as the gender reveal ultrasound, but it was oh so very great to be able to see him again. We love any opportunity that we can get. In this case, we had another because at the gender reveal ultrasound, we found out that my placenta was lower than it should be and the doctor wanted to make sure that it had moved up and out of the way of any danger. Which it has--thank goodness!

We didn't get too many pictures, but we did get a cute little profile of him:
My family keeps saying that they think he looks like Kaiser in this photo. I can see it a little bit. I love his cute little nose and lips! I am getting more and more excited to see him.
29 Weeks (taken in Utah over break)
And of course, had to have another one with Kaiser man. He likes to take pictures too haha!
This was a shadow picture I took of myself after my workout at 31 weeks as well. Still running strong but the holidays weren't as nice to me as I wish they were. Oh well. Running has to help, right? 
Anyways, 31 weeks baby! Baby was head down in my ultrasound, and that made me super happy! He is definitely getting bigger by the day! My tiredness isn't as bad, but I still feel very nauseated in the car. Kinda random, but oh well... 

This boy is definitely very wiggly. He moves around just as much as his big brother did. I always feel him around the same time each night -- 11:00! He is a night owl just like his parents used to be lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment