Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year for Valentine's Day, Scott and I made some yummy dinner that my mom used to do for us. It is a fun tradition and was always something I looked forward to. We ate homemade Chicken Cordon Bleus, broccoli, and I made some Raspberry Pretzel Dessert for dessert. It was super yummy! Kaiser could have cared less, obviously...but it's all good.

Mainly I wanted to post about Valentine's Day so I could post some super cute photos of Kaiser man. My friend Sierra bought a bunch of stuff to take pictures of her little girl and she ended up offering to take our kids' photos as well. So we had a lot of fun with it!

Here are some SUPER adorable photos of Kaiser and his Valentine's photos :)
This little stinker is so photogenic. We pretty much just told him how to pose and to smile for us, and this is what we got. Every time. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment