Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Baby Shower/Girls Night!

So...I know that I have said this before, but I seriously have the best friends in the world down here. These girls are so amazing, genuine, and caring. I could not love them any more.

My two friends Jenepher and Emily decided to throw me a baby shower/girls night. We had it on leap year--February 29th. It was kind of a night where people could just come, bring a pack of diapers, and enjoy a girls night full of yummy food, facials, make-up, hair, nails, and overall pampering.

It was such a fun night--I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. We always have the best time together! Our conversations are so natural and so comfortable and I feel like we can just talk about anything and it's never judgmental or anything. It's seriously so much fun. I love these girls! 
Such a cute motorcycle gift from Emily!
Our table of yummy food!
Diaper cake from my friend Brittani
...and more food
:)
Dear Sierra brought her air brush make-up and did my eye make up as well! It was so much fun!
Sierra also brought some decorations and props so that we could take some fun and goofy photos! Here are a few of the great ones :)
Emily. Me. Amanda. Sierra. Jenepher. Cydney. Maria
Yes, we are truly children at heart :)
I am just truly blessed with the best support system here. These girls have been my saving grace with all of our husbands in school and working. We had a fabulous baby shower/girls night!

No comments:

Post a Comment